Order Management SoftwareOrder Management Software
Multichannel order management software (OMS) for wholesalers OMS provides efficient order processing workflows to ensure that orders from all channels are managed in one place and automated wherever possible.
When it comes to order management, you are all too well acquainted with the limitations of fax machines, paper and manual processes. You realize that automation is the way to go.
OMS Integration Features
Patient Connect Portal – Order Management System Integration (OMS)
Patient HUB-OMS Integration
Patient HUB-OMS Integration
Patient Hub User Connecting to Order Management System
Orders Mapping / Reallocation to Patient Reference ID
Functional Capabilities - Order Management System
- Digital Medicine includes evidence-based software and hardware products that measure and/or intervene in the service of human health.
- Requirements for regulatory oversight vary. DM are classified as medical devices require clearance or approval.DM products used as tool to develop other drugs, devices, or Medical products require regulator acceptance by appropriate review division.
DTx are still relatively new and undergoing clinical testing. But several are on the market, including:
- An app that can help people with Type 1 or 2 diabetes manage their condition and help guide insulin dosing
- An app that uses AI to help people with depression overcome negative thoughts and behavior over a 12-week treatment period with one to two 30-minute sessions a week
- A app that helps with muscle pain by using your smartphone’s camera to help guide you through physical therapy and provide feedback on your progress
- Improving communication with your healthcare provider
- Sharing health data (e.g., blood pressure, blood sugar, temperature) with your healthcare provider from home instead of waiting for an appointment
- Helping healthcare providers better customize treatments and healthcare decisions
- Making healthcare providers and services more accessible for people
- Lowering healthcare costs
- Telehealth platforms
- Exercise and diet apps
- Medication adherence apps
- Meditation and mindfulness apps
- Fitness trackers that measure how far you walk or how well you sleep
- Smartwatches that track health vitals (e.g., heart rate, blood pressure)
Products and services ordered and paid for by consumers (e.g., “wellness apps”)
Digital products that clinically diagnose or facilitate a diagnosis, often assisted by AI
A digital element of a previously existing drug or medical device
Digital therapies prescribed to treat a medical condition
Why choose us?
We strongly believe in CO-Innovation/Collaboration/Investment behind Plug & Play Technology. Once you come, we will build long-term relations with you and your personal interests, caring about and piquing genuine curiosity about your end-user’s lives.